April 12, 2021
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Further to Friday’s communication about asymptomatic COVID-19 testing during Spring Break, there are also a select number of pharmacies conducting these tests.
As of this afternoon, the government website does not list the pharmacies, but the pharmacies that are participating are the same ones noted in the March 31 letter to families.
COVID-19 rapid antigen testing is available for students, children and staff at participating pharmacies, which can be found below. To book an appointment for a rapid antigen test, please call one of the participating locations.
- No Frills/Loblaws – Sturgeon Falls (705) 753-5850
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 66 Josephine Street, North Bay (705) 497-8542
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 276 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay (705) 476-3244
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 2025 Cassells Street, North Bay (705) 474-8200
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 90 Bowes Street, Parry Sound (705) 746-2932
Please see the linked letter/consent form and bring a printed copy of the consent form on the day of the test.
Near North District School Board