Welcome to the Edsby portal where you will find information, tools and resources that engage you in your child's learning.
The Edsby learning platform will allow you to:
- View course activity and updates
- Access assessment information
- Communicate with teachers
- View scheduled events & due dates
- View attendance information
Where to look?
When you login, you will see your child's classes listed:
- Clicking on the course code (1) takes you into the class to view class activity
- Clicking on the "My Work" (2) button displays work associated with your child
- See artefacts in your child's portfolio by clicking "View Portfolio" (3)
- The recent activity area will display the latest updates to the activity feeds in your child's classes
Before logging in you will receive an e-mail invite to setup your Edsby account.
If you didn't receive the e-mail please contact the school office.
Click here to learn about setting up your parent account.
Learn about how your information is stored and how it's being used by clicking here.
1. Click the Login button above
2. Sign in with the username and password you setup for Edsby
(If you did not receive an e-mail invite to setup your Edsby account please contact the school office)
Change your NNDSB account password here:
Access tutorial videos and other support resources here:
Edsby Parent Support