Nipissing-Parry Sound Student Transportation Services is hiring for an Administrative and Communications Clerk. The job posting can be found below:
Administrative and Communications Clerk
The Nipissing-Parry Sound Student Transportation Services (NPSSTS) is searching for a candidate to join the team as the Administrative and Communications Clerk on a full-time basis. We are looking for an individual with strong organizational, communication and accounting skills, who can work independently and as a team member. This individual will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the following:
• Receives and responds to or distributes all office communications;
• Interacts with internal and external stakeholders, including parents, schools and
school boards, and operators;
• Assists the accounting and payroll clerk with the administration of accounts
payable, receivable and payroll;
• Maintains and develops strategies for the NPSSTS web site and other
• Maintains and develops key communication messaging; and
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years of work-related experience
and post-secondary studies in office administration, accounting or communications, or a
combination of equivalent education and work experience. Bilingualism is a prerequisite. Salary is based on experience and will be addressed as part of the interview
For a detailed outline of the duties and responsibilities of the Administrative and Communications Clerk, please visit our web site at www.npssts.ca.
Please forward your cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com, or by mail at: 685 Bloem St., Suite 201, North Bay, Ontario, P1B 4Z5. This posting will close at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 9th, 2021. Please note that only qualified candidates will be
contacted for an interview.