Code of Conduct
- No spaghetti straps. No visible undergarments or bathing suits.
- No low necklines or see‐through clothing.
- No bare tummy.
- No accessories or jewellery that is distracting or could be perceived as a weapon.
- Shorts and skirts must be at least mid‐thigh or longer.
- Must wear shoes.
- Hats are permitted in the halls.
- No bandanas, kerchiefs or other gang symbols’
- Hoods down please.
- No sunglasses in the school
- No inappropriate sayings, pictures, or slogans
- No muscle shirts
- ALL clothing and accessories must be appropriate for a learning community!
- PSHS is a Nut-Free & Shellfish-Free Zone
- No scents please!
- Computer Use Agreement – we have one – know it before using any electronic device connected to our network or wifi
- Plagiarism – is wrong, don’t pass off others’ work and/or ideas as your own.