E. W. Norman Public School is a Junior Kindergarten to grade 6 school of 130 students.
Our school was named after Edward Willliam (Ted) Norman who was born in 1883. During his life he was a pioneer in Widdifield Township. He was a school board Secretary-Treasurer and Trustee. Ted was also a Township Councillor and Reeve. He was a dedicated community leader and untiring volunteer in public affairs. In recognition of his contribution to education E.W. Norman Public School which opened in 1963, was named in his honour.