Friday, Jan 26
Monday, Jan 29
Tuesday, Jan 30
Wed, Jan 31
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|Barber H||SBI3U5-01 252||SCH3U/SCH4C-02 252||PREP|
|Boal B||PREP||CHA3UE-01 208||GUIDAN/SS-04||CHY4UE-01 208|
|Bradford J||PREP||GLC2OE-02 210||HSB4U5-01 210|
|Brisson C||KALAND-01 152||KCWAND-01 152||KGLANO-01 152||PREP|
|Brisson M||CGG3OE-01 213||PREP||CGC1P/1DE-02 213||CGC1P/1DE-01 213|
|Carruthers J||SNC2D5-01 204||SBI4U5-01 204||PREP||SNC1D5-01 204|
|Cassidy C||SNC2DE-01 254||PREP||SBI4UE-01 254||SNC1DE-01 254|
|Chirico H||PREP||CHC2DF/2PF-02 211||FEF3U5/FIF3U5-01 211|
|Cockburn D||HZT4U5-01 205||ENG3UE-02 205||ENG3UE-01 205||PREP|
|Cook D||ENG2LE/3EE-01 210||CHC2PE-01 210||ENG2DE-01 257||PREP|
|Corbett J||KALAND-02 160||KCWAND-02 160||PREP||KMMAND-02 160|
|Coutu D||PREP||FSF1D/FSF1PE-01 206||CGC1DF-01 206|
|Couture M||GWL304-01 Stud. Ser||GWL304-01 Stud. Ser||GWL304-01 Stud. Ser||GWL304-01 Stud. Ser|
|Evans A||PREP||AVI1/2OE-03 159||AVI3M5/3M/3OE-01 159||AVI1/2OE-01 159|
|Forget D||PREP||PPL1OM/2OM-01 GYM 3||PPL2O/1OM-01 GYM 2||PPL1OF-01 GYM 1|
|Gagne M||ASM20/4ME-01 003||ASM2O/4MF/AWE3MF 003||AWE3M/4ME/4MF-01 003||PREP|
|Gendron C||MPM1D5-01 Caf||GLCOF-01 259||PREP||MDM4U/MDM4U5-01 259|
|Gregoris A||ENG3U5-01 207||ENG1DE-01 207||ENG4U5-01 207||PREP|
|Gregoris J||MFM2PE-01 253||MHF4UE-01 253||PREP||MPM2D/2D5-03 253|
|Hargrave A||MAT1LY-01 218||BBI1OE-03 218||BDP3OE/BDV4C-01 218||PREP|
|Jarvis L||RESOURCE-01||RESOUR-02||PREP||STUSUC-04 256|
|Jones K||SCH3UE-01 251||SCH4UE-01 251||SCH3U5-01 251||PREP|
|Lafreniere N||GLCOF-02 151||PREP||FIF2DF/FEF2DF-03 260||CHC2DF-01 216|
|Larivee K||ENG2D5-01 214||PREP||ENG1D5-01 214|
|Lawrence M||MCR3UE-01 260||MPM2D/2D5-01 260||PREP||MCF3ME-01 260|
|Lawson I||PREP||GLC2OE-01 211||PSK4UE-01 208||PPL3O/PPL4OM-01 GYM 2|
|Lefebvre A||ATC2O/3M5/3ME-01 126||ENG3CE-01 214||PREP||HPC3OE-01 214|
|LNOAOE-01 258||NBV3C/NDA3ME-01 258|
|Maisonneuve C||SBI3CE-01 252||PPL1O/20L-01 GYM 1||PAI3/4OE-01 126||PREP|
|Merkel A||IDC4OE-01 215||PREP||PREP||PREP|
|Miller G||MPM1DY-01 CAF||MBF3CE-01 255||PREP||MAT2LE-01 255|
|Montcalm K||PREP||HFN1OF-03 151||HFN1OF-01 151||FEF3U/FIF3UF-01 205|
|Nodwell C||CLN4UE-01 212||PREP||CLU3ME-01 212||CHC2DE-01 212|
|Plamondon S||PREP||PPZ3CE-01 206||SNC1PE-01 204||SNC2PE-01 251|
|Prisco R||PREP||BBB4ME-01 215||BAF3M/3M5/BBB4M5 215||BMI3CE-01 215|
|Quevillon B||TCJ3EE-01 179||TIJ1OE-01 179||PREP||TCJ2O/TCJ4E-01 179|
|Sinclair R||MFM1PY-01/MAT1LY-02/MFM1PY-02 257||STUSUC-03 256||SPH4UE-01 257|
|Skorich S||ENG4UE-01 216||ENG4CE-01 216||ENG2PE-01 216||PREP|
|Sunstrum M||AMG3OE-01 225||ENG1PE-01 212||AMU1O/2OE-01 225||PREP|
|Valente S||PREP||PREP||KGLANO-02 160||KMMAND-01 152|
|Wieggers J||SBI3UE-01 254||PREP||HFN1OE-01 151|
A. WHERE STUDENTS WRITE EXAMINATIONS
1. Each of your teachers has been asked to write on the blackboard the course code and section, the date, time, and examination room for each of your courses.
2. This information also will be posted in the main foyer.
3. Carefully circle, or highlight, each of your examinations on your copy of the final copy of the examination schedule.
B. EXAMINATION ROOM PROCEDURES
1. Students must be in the examination room at 9:00. Exams will begin at 9:15 and students must stay in the examination room for at least one hour after the examination has started. Students who have completed their exam may leave after one hour.
2. In courses where textbook(s) have been issued students must have the textbook(s), or a proper receipt for the text(s), or a note from the office to be admitted to an examination.
3. Make sure that you have all the equipment that you will need to write the examination e.g. pens, pencils, ruler, calculator, math set, etcetera.
4. Place all notes, books and other review materials at the front of the room where you may pick them up at the end of the examination. Please bring coats and outdoor gear to the exam room, as students will not be admitted to lockers after their exam. Do not leave them on the floor outside the room.
5. During the examination any form of communication between students is forbidden, and will be considered as cheating. Students who are found cheating during examinations will not be allowed to complete the examination and a mark of zero will be assigned for that subject.
6. Once you have completed your examination, fold it, with the question paper included inside, and place the following information on the outside:
Course Code and Section:
Number of Pages:
C. STUDENTS LATE FOR AN EXAMINATION
1. Any student who is late for an examination must report to the main office. No student will be permitted to enter an examination room late without an admit.
2. Usually students who are late for an examination will only be allowed to write for the time remaining in that particular examination period. Depending upon the circumstances, only the Principal or Vice-Principal may allow a student who is late to write for the full examination period.
D. STUDENT ILLNESS AND FAMILY EMERGENCY
1. Any student who is ill and unable to write an examination must contact the school and will be expected to bring a doctor’s note to the office when he/she returns to school.
2. Any student who is unable to write an examination due to a family emergency is expected to contact the Principal or Vice-Principal as soon as possible.
E. STUDY AREAS
1. The Library will be open from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Friday, January 26th to Wednesday, January 30th, for silent study. Talking will not be permitted. Any student who does not abide by the “no talking rule” will be sent out of the Library immediately.
2. The Cafeteria is available for study purposes from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. with the exception of Friday, Jan 26 in the morning as it will be used for exams. Quiet conversation is permitted in this area.
F. STUDENTS IN HALLS DURING EXAMINATIONS – LOCKERS
1. Students are not permitted to be in the halls while examinations are being written. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO YOUR LOCKER AFTER YOUR EXAM UNTIL 12:00PM
2. Students should proceed to the cafeteria or library if they are remaining at school.
H. CAFETERIA SERVICES
Cafeteria services will not be available during the examination schedule.
1. Buses will leave the school at normal times each day
J. SCHOOL ATTENDANCE
1. Students are only required to be at school for the time required to write their exams. At all other times, and on days when students do not have a scheduled examination, they are not required to be at school.
2. Students are encouraged to make arrangements to see teachers, submit missing work, and seek support during the afternoons of exam days.
K. POSTPONEMENT OF AN EXAM DAY (DUE TO WEATHER OR AN EMERGENCY)
1. If it becomes necessary to postpone an examination day due to weather, the postponed exam day will be moved to Thursday February 1st at 9:15AM. If a second exam is postponed due to weather, the exam will be moved to Thursday, February 1st at 12:30PM.
2. Local radio stations will be contacted to broadcast news regarding any postponed exam days to students and parents.
BEST OF LUCK RAIDERS! TALENT AND PREPARATION = SUCCESS! CARPE DIEM!